Fruity mocktails are my absolute favourite. If you love Friday night drinks but don’t consume alcohol, then i got you covered. We don’t too. So all beverages on this site are without alcohol. This one has all the goodness of kiwi, honey and lemon. If you want to add soda that would work great. If not top it up with just plain water and it would make an absolutely refreshing kiwi lemonade.
Recipe : (Yields 2 glasses)
- 1 kiwi
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Soda / water
- Ice cubes
- mint leaves / Kiwi Slices to serve
- Scoop the kiwi flesh and pulse in a mixer till pulpy. Try not to puree the kiwi. Do this only when your ready to serve the drink. If pureed before hand the kiwi oxidizes and browns.
- Warm the water and stir in the honey to dissolve. Chill till required.
- When ready to serve, pour the kiwi puree in two glasses equally. Add the honey water and stir
- Add lemon juice into the glasses and fill with ice cubes.
- Top it with soda or water.
- Place a kiwi slice and a sprig of mint to serve.
Sit back, relax and ring Friday in....