I love the Hawaiian flavours in a pizza. Only every time i crave it, either I am short of time to make a homemade pizza or too bored to order the store bought one, which is always drenched in sauce and cheese that you can barely taste anything. This is my quick fix for those cravings. Store bought tortillas work well or left over roti’s do very well too.
Ingredients : Makes 2 Quesadillas
- 2 Tortillas
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Chopped Capsicum
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pineapple
- 1/8 cup Frozen Corn, Thawed
- 2 tbsp Spicy Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Grated Cheese
- Chilli Flakes, to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- Salt, to taste
- In a bowl add onions, capsicum, Corn. Set Aside
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chilli flakes. Add the mixed veggies, A pinch of salt. Saute. The vegetables should soften not brown.
- Add the ketchup, mixed herbs. Toss well. Remove into a bowl, add pineapple and toss well.
- Lay down a tortilla. On one half add the filling, top with grated cheese. Fold over.
- Heat a pan and dry grill the tortillas till crisp. Brushing of little oil is totally optional.
- Serve hot with a spicy sauce on the side.
Hawaiian Goodness !!