Chia pudding is almost dessert. It’s an added bonus that its healthy for us. Kids love it too. What’s not to love anyway? It’s cold, it’s sweet and you top it with seasonal fruits. How come we didn’t have chia puddings when we were young?
This can be made vegan as per one’s preferences. Nevertheless, it’s absolutely delicious.
Any fruit of the season works really well. I love this for breakfast, feels like such a treat.
Recipe : ( Serves 2 )
- 4 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Strawberries, chopped
- Flaked Almonds, optional
- Pistachios, optional
- Pour 1/4 cup milk in a bowl. Add the chia seeds. Allow to soak overnight.
- Next morning top with rest of the milk, honey and stir.
- If you prefer the pudding warm, add warm milk.
- Top with some chopped strawberries, flaked almonds and pistachios.
- Enjoy dessert for breakfast : )
Breakfast treat, yes please !!