Made of the season’s best, a slightly herb-y hit from the mint and rim lined with a little salt – it’s the perfect drink on a hot summer day.
Ingredients : Serves 2 glasses
- 1/2 of a medium Mango, chopped
- 6 leaves Mint
- 1 glass Mango Juice
- 1 Lemon
- 1 glass Aerated Water
- Mango Wedge for garnish
- Ice Cubes
- Salt for the glass
- Wet the rim of the glasses and place upside down on a bowl with salt. Turn slowly and make sure the rim is covered in salt. Now flip the glasses and add ice cubes. Place the glasses in the freezer till you are ready to serve.
- In a bowl add chopped mango, mint leaves and muddle. This can be done with the back of a wooden spoon or a potato masher. If you want a fine puree, use a blender.
- Add juice of one lemon, mango juice and mix well.
- Top with aerated water and mix.
- Strain into the prepared glasses.
- Serve, garnished with a mango wedge.
- If you prefer alcohol, replaced the aerated water with alcohol.
- Check for sweetness. If you need more, a tbsp of simple syrup will do.
Summer in a glass !